Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /services16/webpages/util/s/l/slvreagl.site.aplus.net/pnw4x4s.com/public/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2767
5th. Annual Labor Day Weekend Camping Trip!!!!
Angry face

Thank you for visiting Pacific NW 4x4's
Visit our FORUM, Sign in or Register a account and unlock all the features of our site! Enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Author Topic: 5th. Annual Labor Day Weekend Camping Trip!!!!  (Read 17354 times)

backwardboggers

Ok boys and girls we are right around the corner from Labor day weekend and we plan on holding our annaul camping/wheelin trip again.
So with that being said. Here we go.
August 31st. through September the 3rd.
We will be camping at the same spot as Memorial weekend.(seems to be a good spot) for us.
I will try and have more of a structure schedule for the weekend. (Organized event, hmmm)
My goal is to have a big group photo, a "truck show" where the kids vote. A raffle, games for the kids, ect.
If we play this by ear, I don't want to hear any bitching about how it ran. FAIR!!!
I am up for suggestions, opinions ect.
So lets do this... smilie_happy008

Offline ShortBus

Re: 5th. Annual Labor Day Weekend Camping Trip!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 12, 09:33 am »
  • Publish
  • My suggestions would be, depending on how many people show up, split into smaller groups instead of one huge group. Second would be to have a set a time to leave camp and give everyone a 10 minute warning before we leave. So many times someone starts their rig and then everyone is scrambling and don't or didn't get the message we are rolling. Also, if we come back to camp for dinner and are going to head back out, we should have times set for meeting back at camp and again give a 10 minute warning or possibly set a time to leave again and a 10 minute warning. I have no problems being in charge of these things if you need someone. And of course these are just my suggestions and ultimately its up to whatever everyone collectively decides to do. But that's my thoughts. .... We'll take the 10 to the 13 and swing around to the 28 and loop back onto the 14 and take that back to the 13 the other way and make a big loop..ain't that right boggers and Fishstix!!! LOL

backwardboggers

« Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 12, 10:04 am »
  • Publish
  • My suggestions would be, depending on how many people show up, split into smaller groups instead of one huge group. Second would be to have a set a time to leave camp and give everyone a 10 minute warning before we leave. So many times someone starts their rig and then everyone is scrambling and don't or didn't get the message we are rolling. Also, if we come back to camp for dinner and are going to head back out, we should have times set for meeting back at camp and again give a 10 minute warning or possibly set a time to leave again and a 10 minute warning. I have no problems being in charge of these things if you need someone. And of course these are just my suggestions and ultimately its up to whatever everyone collectively decides to do. But that's my thoughts. .... We'll take the 10 to the 13 and swing around to the 28 and loop back onto the 14 and take that back to the 13 the other way and make a big loop..ain't that right boggers and Fishstix!!! LOL
    That was some funny shoit, I think we were all thinking the same thing when she started doing that. I almost said,"cool we'll follow you". lol.
    SB that would be cool if you can help organize times to start, get back and who's rigs should go where. I have these "mod" plates that people can fill out and put on their dash boards to help with the capable specs. We all know that some rigs are more capable than others and don't want to have someone get all twisted up in something where they shouldn't of been in the first place.
    Thank you for wanting to help.
    Anybody want to tackle a menu?
    SB remember to leave time for the group photo and raffle..and for the kids vote.

backwardboggers

« Reply #3 on: Jul 16, 12, 10:07 am »
  • Publish
  • We will also need a few people to help organize the kid games.. anybody? Also suggestions on a big pot luck dinner for Saturday night... smilie_happy008
    Once we get enough volunteers we will set a spot to have pizza (BWWings)and go over notes and such..
    Getting excited.. smokin

Offline fishsticks

« Reply #4 on: Jul 16, 12, 11:12 am »
  • Publish

^^^  All of this.
    Sold - 2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LTZ - 4.2L I6, 7" Lift, 4.56 gears, 35x12.5 Treadwrights, locked front/rear, armored, sliders, winch, OBA, other stuff...
    The Crawler - 1990 Toyota Pickup - 22RE/W56, SAS, too much to list anymore.
    The DD - 2007 Toyota Tacoma - 4.0L, 6 speed, E-locker, floormats, wax...
    For Sale - 1993 Toyota 4Runner - 5VZ-FE/R150F, SAS, RLC - Still in pieces

Offline ShortBus

« Reply #5 on: Jul 16, 12, 01:00 pm »
  • Publish
    That was some funny shoit, I think we were all thinking the same thing when she started doing that. I almost said,"cool we'll follow you". lol.
    SB that would be cool if you can help organize times to start, get back and who's rigs should go where. I have these "mod" plates that people can fill out and put on their dash boards to help with the capable specs. We all know that some rigs are more capable than others and don't want to have someone get all twisted up in something where they shouldn't of been in the first place.
    Thank you for wanting to help.
    Anybody want to tackle a menu?
    SB remember to leave time for the group photo and raffle..and for the kids vote.

Cool, I will start putting something together, Let me know when we are meeting at BWW!!! :) ....hard to belive we only have 6 weeks!!

Offline MUDmaniac3

« Reply #6 on: Jul 16, 12, 01:49 pm »
  • Publish
  • wooo hopefully I will make it. having turbo issues on my dodge so hope it lasts
    1964 Intoynational Scout 80 AKA Party Wagon
    1984 Toyota 4Runner (the misses wheeler)
    1991 Dodge D250 Cummin Deisel AKA Hoe Hauler
    1994 Toyota 4Runner Daily Driver alternate tow pig
    2004 Honda Civic (the misses daily)
    1969 VW Baja Bug (the misses toy)

Offline windturbine1

« Reply #7 on: Jul 16, 12, 02:31 pm »
  • Publish
  • ill have my 35s on by then, so im a maybe to a hopefully. maybe even have some sliders if i can get some material and someone to help me make them.
    good friends  good wheelin  good times

Offline fishsticks

« Reply #8 on: Jul 16, 12, 02:50 pm »
  • Publish
  • ill have my 35s on by then, so im a maybe to a hopefully. maybe even have some sliders if i can get some material and someone to help me make them.

I picked up 2x3 rectangle tube at Eastside Steel, + some precut 12" 1x3 for standoffs and gussets.  I think I'm $55 into the new sliders on the Yota.
    Sold - 2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LTZ - 4.2L I6, 7" Lift, 4.56 gears, 35x12.5 Treadwrights, locked front/rear, armored, sliders, winch, OBA, other stuff...
    The Crawler - 1990 Toyota Pickup - 22RE/W56, SAS, too much to list anymore.
    The DD - 2007 Toyota Tacoma - 4.0L, 6 speed, E-locker, floormats, wax...
    For Sale - 1993 Toyota 4Runner - 5VZ-FE/R150F, SAS, RLC - Still in pieces

backwardboggers

« Reply #9 on: Jul 16, 12, 04:54 pm »
  • Publish

I picked up 2x3 rectangle tube at Eastside Steel, + some precut 12" 1x3 for standoffs and gussets.  I think I'm $55 into the new sliders on the Yota.
    Don't make my Labor Day Tread into a build thread..lol  just kidding,,kind of.

Offline 78mudder

« Reply #10 on: Jul 16, 12, 09:38 pm »
  • Publish
  • sweet looking forward to it hopeing to have camp trailer so wife and kids can stay with and not puss out and go home
    jeep work will never end

backwardboggers

« Reply #11 on: Jul 17, 12, 07:43 am »
  • Publish
  • sweet looking forward to it hopeing to have camp trailer so wife and kids can stay with and not puss out and go home
    Cool, good luck. Hope you make it.
    I will be getting ahold of my friends at Six States and 4Wheel Parts today to see if we can get some love..

Offline Fireheadedone

« Reply #12 on: Jul 17, 12, 10:48 am »
  • Publish
  • IF I can have BOB tagged and titled by then, I'll bring her up and we can have some sort of drawing contest for the kiddos. Just an idea.
    I'm really a tomboy stuck in a girl's body.

« Reply #13 on: Jul 17, 12, 06:38 pm »
  • Publish
  • I really want to go, been a min since the Jeep has been out doing some real wheelin. I will not know until mid aug if I can get the time off work.

Offline 78mudder

« Reply #14 on: Jul 18, 12, 10:02 pm »
  • Publish
  • sweet looks like we will beable to got a camp trailer
    jeep work will never end

Stop the Damn Spam!

If your getting spam email and your sick of it, Do something about it!
    Forward your Spam mail to spam@uce.gov  
    Find more about the Federal Trade Commission's recent "CAN-SPAM" law
    http://www.ftc.gov/spam