Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /services16/webpages/util/s/l/slvreagl.site.aplus.net/pnw4x4s.com/public/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2767
Where to go mudding?

Thank you for visiting Pacific NW 4x4's
Visit our FORUM, Sign in or Register a account and unlock all the features of our site! Enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Author Topic: Where to go mudding?  (Read 2888 times)

Offline Jamesvlt

Where to go mudding?
« on: Jul 08, 12, 05:57 pm »
I just moved to vancouver washington 2 weeks ago. Im trying to find out where mudding events are somewhat close to me. Mud runs, mud bogs, tough trucks, rock crawl.

I moved from new hampshire, where we had them all over and looking for some good mud runs around here.

thank you,
James
Affiliate Commission & Payout Schedule

Offline possum

• Father of 4. Wheeler of 2
Re: Where to go mudding?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 12, 09:33 pm »

backwardboggers

« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 12, 11:21 pm »
The County fairs always have tuff trucks, muddin is kind of scarse but lots of trails around the Pacific NW. Google TSF for starters. We are alway doing camp outs/ wheelin trips..
Stay tuned..

Offline aprobert1981

« Reply #3 on: Jul 09, 12, 07:14 am »
When the rains come back in Fall I hold mudbogs on my farm. Just look up Muddin on the farm here or on Facebook.

Offline Jamesvlt

« Reply #4 on: Jul 09, 12, 05:35 pm »
Mudslingers looks awesome and its just over an hour away. Unfortunately I will be going back to NH for a couple weeks and prob wont be able to make that.

Same with the Clark County fair thats like the 4 and 5. I dont really know of any other fairs.

aprober1981 are you in south lebanon, or? I might have found your page on fb. your almost 2 hours away not too bad. Ill prob make it down there. how big are your events?  is it just mud bogs or do you had tough trucks and other stuff too?

Offline fishsticks

« Reply #5 on: Jul 09, 12, 05:38 pm »
Mudding is for people who like to drive through the same poddle over and over, just so the can spend hours cleaning their trucks.   ;D

We may roll TSF next weekend...
Sold - 2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LTZ - 4.2L I6, 7" Lift, 4.56 gears, 35x12.5 Treadwrights, locked front/rear, armored, sliders, winch, OBA, other stuff...
The Crawler - 1990 Toyota Pickup - 22RE/W56, SAS, too much to list anymore.
The DD - 2007 Toyota Tacoma - 4.0L, 6 speed, E-locker, floormats, wax...
For Sale - 1993 Toyota 4Runner - 5VZ-FE/R150F, SAS, RLC - Still in pieces

Offline aprobert1981

« Reply #6 on: Jul 09, 12, 05:45 pm »
I keep it fairly tame normally about 45 trucks are playing in the field. I have a mix of stuff mud, logs, tires. I'll be adding more when I can get out there to do some work. This is more like a club play area and not a full on event. It is open to people on this forums and a few other, Also on the Facebook page. It is $20 per rig to play (not per person), and free to watch. Only paying rigs allowed in the field. I have dry parking  for spectators and trailers. There are tons of pics on the website you just have to look for them. I have stuff for stock rigs and have had up to 63" tractor tires out there. I have a couple big holes.

Offline WHEELINJUNKIE

« Reply #7 on: Jul 09, 12, 09:50 pm »
The farm has loader tires and rocks to crawl on and the log run and some nasty azz holes! Don't let the flat field fool you this field will kick your rigs azz ! It is one Hell of a good time!!
WHEN IN DOUBT GAS IT OUT !!!

Offline studebaker

« Reply #8 on: Jul 09, 12, 10:44 pm »
Clark county fair tuff trucks are friday only they have new person doing it so all who attend it will be way different then before. Also i think july 30th at longview county fair pnw is putting on barrel racing there.also may have tuff truck race out at the dalles in july i will pass more info as i get it

Offline Kross

« Reply #9 on: Mar 27, 13, 02:03 pm »
Are any of the state/national parks in washington good for trail riding and/or mud riding?
1992 W150 318 auto, 4" lift, 35" Toyo MTs on 17x9 mickey thompson wheels, crossover steering, borgeson steering shaft, d60/d70 combo with 4.10s, K&N filter
1993 W250 getrag, twin turbos, crossover, 6" lift, 35" Coooper STs, Borgeson steering shaft, south bend clutch, and many more mods. fall dyno at 410hp/972lbs tq

Offline studebaker

« Reply #10 on: Mar 27, 13, 04:06 pm »
Elbe hills orv, if u got small rig evans creek orv. All up around mt Rainier area.

Stop the Damn Spam!

If your getting spam email and your sick of it, Do something about it!
Forward your Spam mail to spam@uce.gov  
Find more about the Federal Trade Commission's recent "CAN-SPAM" law
http://www.ftc.gov/spam