Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /services16/webpages/util/s/l/slvreagl.site.aplus.net/pnw4x4s.com/public/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2767
Clatskanie wheelers alert!!

Thank you for visiting Pacific NW 4x4's
Visit our FORUM, Sign in or Register a account and unlock all the features of our site! Enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Author Topic: Clatskanie wheelers alert!!  (Read 1485 times)

Offline bronco69

Clatskanie wheelers alert!!
« on: Feb 13, 10, 01:19 pm »
I'm looking to start an informal wheelin club out here in Clatskanie, OR. Longview and Rainier folks are welkome too. Please post up if you are interested in wheeling in the mud or trails that are local to this area. I'm tired of going by myself. Maybe we could gather once a month as a club and plan out some short trips.....less gas money=more fun. I know a bunch of local spots out here.

Offline straight axle chevy

Re: Clatskanie wheelers alert!!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 10, 01:27 pm »
OH HELL YEAH, lets go, If I have a free weekend we are there! I'll be back to working weekends for a while but I have spring break off lets go break some stuff then!
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 10, 01:30 pm by straight axle chevy »
Taking our country back one clunker at a time

Offline bronco69

« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 10, 02:33 pm »
Sounds good, lets get tother sometime and BS! PM me your phone #, that goes for all that post on this thread, as I will start this local club!!

Offline bronco69

« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 10, 03:04 pm »
Please PM me with your phone # and any other info. Go ahead and inform us what kind of rig you have and what kind of wheeling you like. I like endless mud boggs and killer trails. I also like serious snow too....not the 2' crap, I mean the 5' deep stuff that men are made of!!! I'm not kidding! Don't get me wrong tho, I have the most fun just hitting the local trails and getting my bronco dirty!

Offline straight axle chevy

« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 10, 05:15 pm »
My rigs are fairy stock, the burb has 33's (285's) My truck has massive 31x10.5's but it has a locker.  I cannot do too much with suck mild rigs, but someday the burbs and the S10 will be ready for some good stuff! until then I have to keep it kinda mild.
Taking our country back one clunker at a time

Offline bronco69

« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 10, 06:33 pm »
I think I know of some places to go where we could have fun in your truck....burbs are a little long. I want the club to be mostly ALL 4x4 friendly, not just serious trail rigs like my bronco. It don't matter what run we do, I will just take my 69 f-100 to keep it even so we all can have a good time. Either way, no matter what rig I use, it will be a blast! Just a warning tho, I never leave my house without a camera of some sort because I don't think it's worth it for the few amount of trips I get to go on anymore....if that makes any sense? Glad to have you tho, I hope more people join up!!!

Offline bronco69

« Reply #6 on: Mar 09, 10, 07:54 pm »
Any more people in the general area want to join? I'm thinking a once a month meeting at a restaurant or house or something. Just a fun exuse to hang out and talk 4x4 in person. No dues, just friends that can be contacted to go wheelin.

Offline vintagemuddinbabe

• Lets go muddin!!!!
  • Muddin Is where Im Happiest
« Reply #7 on: Aug 09, 10, 09:53 pm »
Hey Any Serious Wheelers ready to go wheelin? Clatskanie ? We are Ready!!!!!!!! Locker got installed today YAY!!!!
Here's more pics of our Toys and some of the Family
http://s126.photobucket.com/home/novagurl62/index

Offline SwampBogger

« Reply #8 on: Nov 29, 11, 10:48 pm »
I have a lake house at fish hawk lake which is only 18 miles from clastkanie and im up there at least one weekend a month and I'm getting a 79 bronco lifted 6 inches on 38s so I'm down
Work hard and play even harder!

Stop the Damn Spam!

If your getting spam email and your sick of it, Do something about it!
Forward your Spam mail to spam@uce.gov  
Find more about the Federal Trade Commission's recent "CAN-SPAM" law
http://www.ftc.gov/spam